Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App Download to Check Payment Status and Update Bank Account, Aadhaar Number. The AP Government Launched Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App for scheme Implementation across state.
Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App Payment Status Check Government on Monday started the way toward keeping cash in recipients’ records under the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme. In the wake of checking the subtleties of the agriculturists ledgers and Aadhaar numbers, the administration stored Rs 1,000 each in the records of the recipients. It will store the rest of the sum soon.
So Finally State government started the process on Monday itself by depositing Rs 1,000 each in the bank accounts of as many as 48,89,277 beneficiaries. A total of Rs 488.92 crore was deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries on the day one.
Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App
So here we are providing step proces to download and install Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App
1) First Log on to annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
2) Now click on “Downloads” button displayed on top menu, the downloads list will be displayed. Click on “Download Mobile Application” button Application will be successfully downloaded.
3) Just tap on “ANNADATHA SUKHIBHAVA” application icon in the dock.
4) So Application will be launched soon your phone and displays the Splash Screen. Then it automatically navigates to “LOGIN” screen
5) Now enter registered Mandal / Village nodal officer Aadhaar number and again tap on “LOGIN” button.
6) OTP will be sent to registered Mobile number of nodal officer.
7) Keep going by entering password and tap on “VERIFY” button.
8) Based on the login District, Mandal will be freeze.
9) So Now you need to tap on “Village / Municiplaity” dropdown list will be displayed
10) Now Select “Village / Municiplaity” and tap on “GET BENEFICIARIES” button.
11) So screen will be displayed with following modules
Update Bank Account
Bank Account and Aadhaar
Mobile App Download