YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019, AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, ap ysr rythu bharosa scheme, Ap YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme ap, AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 Registration Online, YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form pdf 2019, ysrrythubarosa ap gov in login, ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in, rythu bharosa ap gov in.
Know All About ” YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme ”, AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Pathakam, Andhra Govt’s Farmer Subsidy Yojana (Rs. 13,500, How to Apply, Notification
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme at Kakaturu in Nellore district on October 14. As Promised in Elections “YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme” Launched in Andhra Pradesh. Under this Scheme, All the Eligible Farmers get Rs. 13,500.
- As part of the scheme, the government proposed to extend Rs 50,000 in four years (Rs 13,500 in May every year, starting 2020) to every farmer. However, the government is implementing the scheme from this year itself.
- As part of the scheme Rs 50,000 would be given in four installments of Rs 13,500 each to farmers having up to five acres of land.
- The implementation of the farmer’s assurance has been increased from four years to five years. The decision taken by the YS Jagan government has raised an additional Rs. 17,500 investment assistance.
- The state government has allocated Rs. 5,510 crore as part of the budgetary allocation for this YSR Raythu Bharosa Scheme.
- In May during the Kharif season the farmer will be paid Rs. 7,500, for Rabi purposes, Rs. 4,000, during the Sankranti, Rs. 2,000 will be distributed under the Investment Assistance Farmer Guarantee Scheme.
As per recent news, the Government is also planning to include leased farmers also. Soon, the Department is releasing the list of beneficiary farmers. So in this article we share all details of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Pathakam, What are the Features, benefits & Eligibility. Also, we will discuss the Official Notification.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Pathakam 2019
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||June 2019|
|Official launch date||15 October, 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Needy Agricultural workers of the state|
|Supervised by||Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare in AP|
Because Rythu Bharosa Pathakam 2019 is a welfare scheme for the Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh State. This Scheme is aimed to provide Subsidy to the Farmers Rs. 13500 to the Eligible farmers will be transferred directly to the bank account of the Farmers. YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 of Andhra is Similar to Telangana Govt’s Scheme, However, Few differences are: In Telangana, Rs. 4000 per acre is given and Leased Farmers are not included.
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2019 Apply Online, Offline
So as mentioned earlier, the cabinet will soon release guidelines related to this Scheme, At the time of writing, it is not clear whether farmers need to Apply Online or Fill Offline Application Form.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 Application pdf
- To fill application form for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme first you have to visit the official website.
- Enter registered officer Mobile number, Password, Captcha and click on “Login”
- Now Enter registered officer Mobile number click on “Send OTP” button.
- Enter OTP send to your registered mobile number,Enter new password and Confirm password and click on “Verify” button.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Online Application 2019
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme apply online started and online application form are available now. Visit the website and follow the step provided below to apply for this scheme.
- First visit AP YSR RYTHU official website: http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Home.html
- After visiting the website, look for the login tab.
- So Farmers who want to apply have to login by entering username and password to make YSR Rythu Bharosa login to apply online.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Required Documents
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Proof
- Domicile Proof
- Income Proof
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photograph