The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme Details, Prime Minister Kisan Maha Nidhi Yojana 2019, Kisan Mahan Nidhi Yojana. PM Farmers’ Award Fund Scheme, PM Farmer Samman Nidhi Yojana and Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme 2019 Rs 6000 to Farmers per year Eligibility Criteria and Application Form Process and Required Documents details check here.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme Details
The Government of India launched new Scheme called Prime Minister Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana, to help farmers across India. With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
The PM KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle. This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylender
PM Kisan Scheme Cut-off Date
The Scheme shall be effective from 01.12.2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries, cut-off date for determining the eligibility of beneficiaries, has been kept as 01.02.2019.
Changes, if any, in the cut-off date for eligibility of benefit under the scheme for next 5 years will only be considered with approval of the Cabinet However benefit will be allowed on transfer of ownership of cultivable land on account of succession due to death of the landowner.
PM KISAN Scheme Details
- PM KISAN is a Centrally sponsored scheme with 100% funding from Government of India
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of up to 2 hectares
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT Administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- So fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first installment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in this financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISANY)|
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Announcement date||February 1st 2019|
|Implementation||From December 2nd 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and Medium Farmers Across Country|
Because PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme Modi Government started PM Kisan Scheme in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand and West Bengal states PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme details.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme Eligibility
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme financial assistance of Rs. 6 thousand per annul to all small and marginal farmers of the country.
- So only the farmer can take advantage of this government scheme which has land of 2 hectares or less.
- The amount given under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be sent directly to the bank account of the farmers.
- So amount of money received under this scheme will be given to the farmers in three installments of 2000 ,2000 and 2000 Thousand Rupees.
- Government will be given to 12 crore farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana SchemeRequired Documents
- So For availing benefits under the scheme, Aadhaar is mandatory However, in cases, where the beneficiaries at present are not having Aadhar or Aadhar Enrollment number, alternate prescribed documents can be collected for identity verification and transfer of benefit to such farmer families for transfer of 1st installment in 2018-19.
- All such beneficiaries not having Aadhaar card shall have to be compulsorily enrolled under Aadhaar, since transfer of subsequent installments will be done only on basis of Aadhaar seeded data base.
- States/UTs to ensure that there is no duplication of the payment transferred to eligible families. Speedy reconciliation in case of wrong/incomplete bank details of the beneficiary to be ensured.